Washington hospitals want flu shot requirement
AP/Seattle Post-Intelligencer, October 1, 2009
The Washington state Hospital Association wants the state Health Department to require every hospital employee to get flu shots. Mandatory shots are opposed by the Washington State Nurses Association and the Service Employees International Union. A spokeswoman for the hospital association, Cassie Sauer, told the Associated Press that the percentage of hospital workers who get annual flu shots is "abysmal."
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised