Washington hospitals want flu shot requirement
AP/Seattle Post-Intelligencer, October 1, 2009
The Washington state Hospital Association wants the state Health Department to require every hospital employee to get flu shots. Mandatory shots are opposed by the Washington State Nurses Association and the Service Employees International Union. A spokeswoman for the hospital association, Cassie Sauer, told the Associated Press that the percentage of hospital workers who get annual flu shots is "abysmal."
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US