CINCINNATI: Fisher named CEO at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Michael Fisher has been elected the next president and CEO of Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center effective Jan. 1. Fisher has been a member of the Cincinnati Children's Board of Trustees for five years. Fisher will take the position held by James Anderson for the past 12 years.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts