CINCINNATI: Fisher named CEO at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Michael Fisher has been elected the next president and CEO of Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center effective Jan. 1. Fisher has been a member of the Cincinnati Children's Board of Trustees for five years. Fisher will take the position held by James Anderson for the past 12 years.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion