DALLAS: Broadlane appoints Greg Ericson CIO
Broadlane, October 5, 2009
Broadlane, a cost-management company for healthcare providers, has appointed Greg Ericson as CIO. Ericson most recently was vice president of global information services for Smith & Nephew, PLC, a medical device, biotechnology, and pharmaceutical multinational corporation.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised