NEW YORK: Former Wachovia CEO named to HSS board
FoxBusiness.com, October 5, 2009
Hospital for Special Surgery announced that Robert K. Steel, former president/CEO of Wachovia Corp., has been named a member of the hospital's Board of Trustees. Steel facilitated Wachovia's merger with Wells Fargo to create the second-largest retail brokerage in the country. Prior to running Wachovia, Steel served in the U.S. Treasury Department as Under Secretary for Domestic Finance, a Senate-confirmed position.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion