Letterman apologizes to his wife and staff
David Letterman apologized on the air October 5 to his wife, Regina, for his revelation of his sexual relationships with staff members, saying she had been "horribly hurt" and adding, "I've got my work cut out for me" to mend the relationship. Letterman made the remarks at the start of the taping of his show on CBS. They were his first public comments since he revealed details of an alleged extortion attempt tied to sexual relationships with his staff members. These details were also revealed on air.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream