ANCHORAGE: Holt named CEO at HCA's Alaska Regional Hospital
Annie Holt has been named president/CEO of Alaska Regional Hospital, effective Oct. 13. Holt has 30 years of hospital administration experience, most recently as the vice president of the Quality and Service Line Department for HCA Mountain Division, the parent company of Alaska Regional. Her previous positions include COO/CCO at St. Mark's Hospital in Salt Lake City, CEO at Indianapolis Women's Hospital, and CEO at Methodist Children's Hospital and Women's Services in San Antonio, TX. She succeeds Ed Lamb, who resigned last month after 10 years with Alaska Regional to become CEO of an HCA hospital in Corpus Christi, TX.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts