ANCHORAGE: Holt named CEO at HCA's Alaska Regional Hospital
Annie Holt has been named president/CEO of Alaska Regional Hospital, effective Oct. 13. Holt has 30 years of hospital administration experience, most recently as the vice president of the Quality and Service Line Department for HCA Mountain Division, the parent company of Alaska Regional. Her previous positions include COO/CCO at St. Mark's Hospital in Salt Lake City, CEO at Indianapolis Women's Hospital, and CEO at Methodist Children's Hospital and Women's Services in San Antonio, TX. She succeeds Ed Lamb, who resigned last month after 10 years with Alaska Regional to become CEO of an HCA hospital in Corpus Christi, TX.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care