NOVI, MI: Neumann named general counsel at Trinity Health
Trinity Health has named Paul G. Neumann general counsel and senior vice president. Most recently, Neumann served as general counsel of Catholic Health Initiatives. With Neumann's arrival on Nov. 2, Daniel Hale, who has served as Trinity Health's legal counsel for the past 13 years, will transition to executive vice president of Trinity Health's Institute for Health and Community Benefit focusing on community programs and chronic health issues.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts