NOVI, MI: Neumann named general counsel at Trinity Health
Trinity Health has named Paul G. Neumann general counsel and senior vice president. Most recently, Neumann served as general counsel of Catholic Health Initiatives. With Neumann's arrival on Nov. 2, Daniel Hale, who has served as Trinity Health's legal counsel for the past 13 years, will transition to executive vice president of Trinity Health's Institute for Health and Community Benefit focusing on community programs and chronic health issues.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US