AUSTIN, TX: St. David's MC names new CNO
St. David's Medical Center has named Susan E. Griffin as CNO. Griffin, formerly CNO of Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital—a part of the Memorial Hermann Healthcare System in Houston—has more than 15 years of experience in the CNO role and more than 31 years of experience in nursing.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised