AUSTIN, TX: St. David's MC names new CNO
St. David's Medical Center has named Susan E. Griffin as CNO. Griffin, formerly CNO of Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital—a part of the Memorial Hermann Healthcare System in Houston—has more than 15 years of experience in the CNO role and more than 31 years of experience in nursing.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care