LINCOLN, NE: Woodrich named COO at BryanLGH Medical Center
BryanLGH Medical Center, October 12, 2009
John T. Woodrich will become the president/COO of BryanLGH Medical Center on Dec. 1. He succeeds Craig Ames, who retired in June. Woodrich, a native of Omaha, has more than 30 years of experience in healthcare, beginning his career at Saint Joseph Hospital in Omaha. He currently is president/CEO of Mercy Health System of Kansas, serving as CEO of Mercy's medical centers in Independence and Fort Scott.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'