HOUSTON: St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital names new CEO
St. Luke's Episcopal Health System, October 12, 2009
Margaret M. Van Bree has been appointed CEO of St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital, and also will serve as senior vice president of St. Luke's Episcopal Health System, effective Oct. 5. Van Bree has served as senior vice president/COO at the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics in Madison since 2007. She also held the same or similar roles since 1999 at the University of Virginia Health System and Fairview-University Medical Center in Minneapolis.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction