HOUSTON: St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital names new CEO
St. Luke's Episcopal Health System, October 12, 2009
Margaret M. Van Bree has been appointed CEO of St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital, and also will serve as senior vice president of St. Luke's Episcopal Health System, effective Oct. 5. Van Bree has served as senior vice president/COO at the University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics in Madison since 2007. She also held the same or similar roles since 1999 at the University of Virginia Health System and Fairview-University Medical Center in Minneapolis.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program