MIAMI: Parsons named CEO for Baptist Health South Florida Foundation
Stephen J. Parsons has been named CEO for the Baptist Health South Florida Foundation. The foundation oversees fundraising activities for Baptist Health, the largest not-for-profit healthcare organization in the region. It includes Baptist Hospital, Baptist Children's Hospital, South Miami Hospital, Doctors Hospital, Homestead Hospital, Mariners Hospital, Baptist Cardiac & Vascular Institute, and Baptist Outpatient Services. A certified fundraising executive, Parsons joined the Baptist Health Foundation in 1997. He was named vice president and chief development officer for the Foundation in 2004, with responsibility for overall fundraising and major gifts, the Corporate Partners program, and the Founders Society. Before joining Baptist Health, he was chief development officer at the American Red Cross of Greater Miami and the Keys.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013