ST. LOUIS PARK, MN: Nicollett board elects Abelson new CEO
Park Nicollet Health Services, October 19, 2009
Park Nicollet Health Services' Board of Directors has elected David Abelson, MD, as Park Nicollet's new CEO, effective Jan. 1. Abelson will continue to serve as Park Nicollet's president. Park Nicollet's current CEO, David Wessner, announced his plans to retire from Park Nicollet in June 2009, effective on Dec. 31.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream