ST. LOUIS PARK, MN: Nicollett board elects Abelson new CEO
Park Nicollet Health Services, October 19, 2009
Park Nicollet Health Services' Board of Directors has elected David Abelson, MD, as Park Nicollet's new CEO, effective Jan. 1. Abelson will continue to serve as Park Nicollet's president. Park Nicollet's current CEO, David Wessner, announced his plans to retire from Park Nicollet in June 2009, effective on Dec. 31.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus