ST. LOUIS PARK, MN: Nicollett board elects Abelson new CEO
Park Nicollet Health Services, October 19, 2009
Park Nicollet Health Services' Board of Directors has elected David Abelson, MD, as Park Nicollet's new CEO, effective Jan. 1. Abelson will continue to serve as Park Nicollet's president. Park Nicollet's current CEO, David Wessner, announced his plans to retire from Park Nicollet in June 2009, effective on Dec. 31.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL