ST. LOUIS PARK, MN: Nicollett board elects Abelson new CEO
Park Nicollet Health Services, October 19, 2009
Park Nicollet Health Services' Board of Directors has elected David Abelson, MD, as Park Nicollet's new CEO, effective Jan. 1. Abelson will continue to serve as Park Nicollet's president. Park Nicollet's current CEO, David Wessner, announced his plans to retire from Park Nicollet in June 2009, effective on Dec. 31.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'