ST. JOSEPH, MI: Hamel takes charge at Lakeland HealthCare
mlive.com, October 19, 2009
Loren Hamel has been named president/CEO of Lakeland HealthCare. He succeeds longtime Lakeland HealthCare President/CEO Joe Wasserman, whose retirement after 25 years follows a lengthy succession process put in place six years ago. A former family physician who has been with Lakeland HealthCare since 1999, Hamel has worked alongside Wasserman for a year.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care