BOSTON: Nabel named president of Brigham and Women's/Faulkner Hospitals
Brigham and Women's/Faulkner Hospitals named Elizabeth G. Nabel, MD, as its next president after a unanimous vote by the board of trustees. Nabel, who will assume her position Jan. 1, will succeed Gary Gottlieb, MD, who becomes CEO and president of Partners HealthCare when James Mongan, MD, retires at the beginning of the new year. Nabel is currently the director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute at the National Institutes of Health.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care