TUCSON, AZ: Carondelet appoints Ramirez as chief lobbyist
I. Leticia (Letty) Ramirez, formerly chief marketing and communications officer for Carondelet Health Network, has accepted a new position as vice president, advocacy, government, and community relations for the Network.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus