WINCHESTER, MA: Smith named CEO at Winchester Hospital
Winchester Hospital, October 26, 2009
Kevin Smith has succeeded Dale Lodge as president/CEO of Winchester Hospital in a succession plan announced by the hospital's Board of Directors nearly two years ago. Smith was formerly executive vice president/CFO. Lodge is now president/CEO of Winchester Healthcare Management, the parent organization of the hospital and other subsidiaries.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus