PITTSBURGH: Dalton appointed president elect of AACI
Tampa, FL-based Moffitt Cancer Center CEO William S. Dalton, MD, has been appointed vice president/president-elect of the Association of American Cancer Institutes. Dalton will assume the AACI presidency in 2011. AACI comprises 95 of the leading cancer research centers in the United States.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital