PITTSBURGH: Dalton appointed president elect of AACI
Tampa, FL-based Moffitt Cancer Center CEO William S. Dalton, MD, has been appointed vice president/president-elect of the Association of American Cancer Institutes. Dalton will assume the AACI presidency in 2011. AACI comprises 95 of the leading cancer research centers in the United States.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts