COLUMBUS, NC: Shull named new president/CEO at St. Luke's Hospital
Kenneth A. Shull is the new president/CEO at St. Luke's Hospital. Shull, who currently serves as CEO of Highlands-Cashiers Hospital, will assume his new role Nov. 30. He has more than 30 years of healthcare experience in North and South Carolina and has held CEO positions at Lexington Medical Center, Stanly Memorial Hospital, and Cannon Memorial Hospital.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?