COLUMBUS, NC: Shull named new president/CEO at St. Luke's Hospital
Kenneth A. Shull is the new president/CEO at St. Luke's Hospital. Shull, who currently serves as CEO of Highlands-Cashiers Hospital, will assume his new role Nov. 30. He has more than 30 years of healthcare experience in North and South Carolina and has held CEO positions at Lexington Medical Center, Stanly Memorial Hospital, and Cannon Memorial Hospital.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'