COLUMBUS, NC: Shull named new president/CEO at St. Luke's Hospital
Kenneth A. Shull is the new president/CEO at St. Luke's Hospital. Shull, who currently serves as CEO of Highlands-Cashiers Hospital, will assume his new role Nov. 30. He has more than 30 years of healthcare experience in North and South Carolina and has held CEO positions at Lexington Medical Center, Stanly Memorial Hospital, and Cannon Memorial Hospital.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts