LEESBURG, FL: Perfumo named new CNO at Leesburg Regional MC
CALA.com, November 2, 2009
Kathy Perfumo, RN, has been named the VP/CNO of Leesburg Regional Medical Center, part of the Central Florida Health Alliance. Perfumo has over 30 years of clinical nursing and management experience, starting her career in Miami hospitals before relocating to Leesburg in 1992.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions