BESSEMER, AL: McDougal named CEO at Medical West Hospital
UAB Media Relations, November 2, 2009
Tom R. McDougal Jr. has been named CEO of Medical West Hospital, an affiliate of the UAB Health System. McDougal, who has been serving as the CEO of Springs Memorial Hospital in Lancaster, SC, since January 2008, will assume his new position Jan. 5, 2010. He will take over for Don Lilly, who has been serving as interim CEO since June 1. Prior to his current role, McDougal served as the CEO of Parkway Medical Center in Decatur and CEO of LV Stabler Memorial Hospital in Greenville. He also held positions in the Baptist Health System of South Carolina.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'