DETROIT: Armada named president of Advocate Lutheran GH
Crain's Detroit Business, November 2, 2009
Tony Armada, president/CEO of Henry Ford Hospital and Health Network, is resigning Nov. 20 to become president of Advocate Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, IL. Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, a 492-bed hospital, is part of 11-hospital Advocate Health Care. At Henry Ford, Armada oversaw an 802-bed hospital and a network of 27 medical centers.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer