DETROIT: Armada named president of Advocate Lutheran GH
Crain's Detroit Business, November 2, 2009
Tony Armada, president/CEO of Henry Ford Hospital and Health Network, is resigning Nov. 20 to become president of Advocate Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, IL. Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, a 492-bed hospital, is part of 11-hospital Advocate Health Care. At Henry Ford, Armada oversaw an 802-bed hospital and a network of 27 medical centers.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts