DETROIT: Armada named president of Advocate Lutheran GH
Crain's Detroit Business, November 2, 2009
Tony Armada, president/CEO of Henry Ford Hospital and Health Network, is resigning Nov. 20 to become president of Advocate Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, IL. Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, a 492-bed hospital, is part of 11-hospital Advocate Health Care. At Henry Ford, Armada oversaw an 802-bed hospital and a network of 27 medical centers.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers