NEW YORK: Fraiman to take reins at Cain Bros. & Co. healthcare investors
Cain Brothers, November 2, 2009
Healthcare investment bank Cain Brothers & Company has named Robert J. Fraiman, Jr., 51, president/CEO, effective Jan. 1, 2010. The bank's founder, James E. Cain, will continue on the firm's executive committee and remain engaged with clients and in business outreach. Founder Dan Cain will remain chairman of the board and will also remain engaged with clients. The bank also named Jill Frew as managing director.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals