TUCSON, AZ: Rivers to retire as hospital association CEO
Arizona Hospital and Healthcare Association, November 2, 2009
John Rivers, president and CEO of the Arizona Hospital and Healthcare Association, has announced that he will retire on Jan. 13, 2011, his 65th birthday. Rivers has led the hospital advocacy organization since 1986. The association's board of directors has appointed a committee that will conduct the search for a new CEO.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal