TUCSON, AZ: Rivers to retire as hospital association CEO
Arizona Hospital and Healthcare Association, November 2, 2009
John Rivers, president and CEO of the Arizona Hospital and Healthcare Association, has announced that he will retire on Jan. 13, 2011, his 65th birthday. Rivers has led the hospital advocacy organization since 1986. The association's board of directors has appointed a committee that will conduct the search for a new CEO.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer