NASHVILLE: Bracken named new board chairman at HCA
HCA, Inc., November 2, 2009
HCA has named Richard M. Bracken as the new chairman of HCA's board of directors, effective Dec. 15. He will replace Jack O. Bovender, Jr., 64, who will retire from the company on the same day. In addition, R. Milton Johnson, HCA's CFO/executive vice president, was elected to the board of directors, also effective Dec. 15.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers