NASHVILLE: Bracken named new board chairman at HCA
HCA, Inc., November 2, 2009
HCA has named Richard M. Bracken as the new chairman of HCA's board of directors, effective Dec. 15. He will replace Jack O. Bovender, Jr., 64, who will retire from the company on the same day. In addition, R. Milton Johnson, HCA's CFO/executive vice president, was elected to the board of directors, also effective Dec. 15.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013