PORTLAND, OR: New Oregon Health & Sciences CFO quits after two weeks
Portland Business Journal, November 9, 2009
Oregon Health & Sciences CFO Larry Revill resigned after only two weeks on the job, citing unexpected changes in his personal life. Revill came from the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, TX, where he was vice president of finance/CFO. OHSU's nine-member executive leadership team will meet again soon to decide how to fill his position.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions