DALLAS: Honts named CEO at Tenet's Creighton University MC
Tenet Healthcare Corp. has announced that Creighton University Medical Center has named Gary Honts as CEO. Honts has served as interim CEO at CUMC since May 25. As CEO, Honts will oversee strategic, operational, and clinical activities for the 334-bed tertiary care hospital located in Omaha, NE. Previously, Honts served as CEO of Tenet's Community Hospital of Los Gatos. He has held positions as executive vice president and chief operating officer at Atlanta Medical Center and vice president of operations at St. Joseph Hospital. He also served as executive vice president and chief operating officer at Hilton Head Hospital.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness