KANSAS CITY, KS: Jeans named CFO at Providence MC
Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System hired Joe Jeans as CFO at Providence Medical Center in Kansas City, KS, and Saint John Hospital in Leavenworth. Jeans is responsible for the hospitals' day-to-day financial operations, plays a key role in developing and implementing financial strategy and serves as the organizational responsibility officer. Jeans started as CFO on Oct. 26. He succeeds Juanita Roy, who was promoted to the hospitals' COO.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness