KANSAS CITY, KS: Jeans named CFO at Providence MC
Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System hired Joe Jeans as CFO at Providence Medical Center in Kansas City, KS, and Saint John Hospital in Leavenworth. Jeans is responsible for the hospitals' day-to-day financial operations, plays a key role in developing and implementing financial strategy and serves as the organizational responsibility officer. Jeans started as CFO on Oct. 26. He succeeds Juanita Roy, who was promoted to the hospitals' COO.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US