KANSAS CITY, KS: Jeans named CFO at Providence MC
Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System hired Joe Jeans as CFO at Providence Medical Center in Kansas City, KS, and Saint John Hospital in Leavenworth. Jeans is responsible for the hospitals' day-to-day financial operations, plays a key role in developing and implementing financial strategy and serves as the organizational responsibility officer. Jeans started as CFO on Oct. 26. He succeeds Juanita Roy, who was promoted to the hospitals' COO.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction