TAMPA: Fletcher named COO at Manatee Memorial
Tampa Bay Business Journal, November 16, 2009
Richard S. Fletcher was appointed COO at Manatee Memorial Hospital. He previously was associate administrator at the hospital and director of pharmacy for Manatee Healthcare System. The 319-bed acute care facility, which opened 55 years ago, is owned by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, based in King of Prussia, PA.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers