TAMPA: Fletcher named COO at Manatee Memorial
Tampa Bay Business Journal, November 16, 2009
Richard S. Fletcher was appointed COO at Manatee Memorial Hospital. He previously was associate administrator at the hospital and director of pharmacy for Manatee Healthcare System. The 319-bed acute care facility, which opened 55 years ago, is owned by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, based in King of Prussia, PA.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised