LOS ANGELES: Blue Shield of California announces appointments
Blue Shield of California, November 16, 2009
Blue Shield of California announced two executive appointments. The not-for-profit health plan named John Hedberg as CFO/vice president of finance and underwriting for the company's Individual, Small Group, and Government Business Unit. Mike Sears was named vice president of customer service. Hedberg most recently served as business finance officer at Cigna HealthCare. Sears most recently served as senior vice president for customer care at Vonage.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending