LOS ANGELES: Blue Shield of California announces appointments
Blue Shield of California, November 16, 2009
Blue Shield of California announced two executive appointments. The not-for-profit health plan named John Hedberg as CFO/vice president of finance and underwriting for the company's Individual, Small Group, and Government Business Unit. Mike Sears was named vice president of customer service. Hedberg most recently served as business finance officer at Cigna HealthCare. Sears most recently served as senior vice president for customer care at Vonage.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus