TAMPA: Sneed named founding dean at USF Pharmacy school
USF Health, November 16, 2009
Kevin B. Sneed has been appointed the founding dean of the USF School of Pharmacy. Sneed, associate professor of family medicine and assistant dean and clinical director of the College of Medicine's Division of Clinical Pharmacy, was selected for the high-profile position following a nationwide search.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions