CHANDLER, AZ: White named CEO of Chandler RMC
Patty White, RN, has been named the new president/CEO of Chandler Regional Medical Center, a Catholic Healthcare West hospital. White will begin the transition immediately from her role as COO at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, and took on the new role at Chandler Regional full-time as of Nov. 30. She replaces David Covert, who went to Charlotte, NC-based MedCath Corp. as senior vice president in May. Mark Kem, CFO of Chandler Regional, has served as interim president for the past six months.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal