TAMPA: Utterback named CEO at Moffitt's M2Gen subsidiary
James Utterback has been named CEO of M2Gen, a wholly owned for-profit subsidiary of Moffitt Cancer Center, effective Dec. 7. Utterback will be responsible for developing and implementing effective growth strategies, determining commercialization opportunities, and establishing and executing pharmaceutical company-funded clinical trials.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal