TAMPA: Utterback named CEO at Moffitt's M2Gen subsidiary
James Utterback has been named CEO of M2Gen, a wholly owned for-profit subsidiary of Moffitt Cancer Center, effective Dec. 7. Utterback will be responsible for developing and implementing effective growth strategies, determining commercialization opportunities, and establishing and executing pharmaceutical company-funded clinical trials.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts