DALLAS: Tenet names CEOs for Hilton Head Costal Carolina hospitals
Tenet Healthcare Corp. and its affiliates Hilton Head Hospital and Coastal Carolina Hospital announced the appointment of new CEOs. Mark O'Neil Jr. became market CEO of Hilton Head Regional Healthcare, which includes Hilton Head Hospital, Coastal Carolina Hospital, and associated outpatient centers, effective Nov. 30. William J. Masterton joins Coastal Carolina Hospital as its CEO and report directly to O'Neil.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Trouble with Hospital Price Transparency
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay