DALLAS: Tenet names CEOs for Hilton Head Costal Carolina hospitals
Tenet Healthcare Corp. and its affiliates Hilton Head Hospital and Coastal Carolina Hospital announced the appointment of new CEOs. Mark O'Neil Jr. became market CEO of Hilton Head Regional Healthcare, which includes Hilton Head Hospital, Coastal Carolina Hospital, and associated outpatient centers, effective Nov. 30. William J. Masterton joins Coastal Carolina Hospital as its CEO and report directly to O'Neil.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'