KINGSPORT, TN: Ward named CFO at Wellmont Health System
A CPA with more than 25 years experience in healthcare finance has been named CFO for Wellmont Health System. Elizabeth Ward will join Wellmont's executive leadership team Jan. 11. She will succeed Truman Esmond, who served as the health system's interim CFO since November 2008.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'