MARLTON, NJ: Long named CEO at Marlton Rehabilitation Hospital
Michael Long has been named CEO at Marlton Rehabilitation Hospital. He previously was vice president of strategic planning and business development at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton, NJ. Marlton Rehabilitation Hospital is a 49-bed acute-rehabilitation hospital, specializing in stroke and orthopedic rehabilitation. It is owned and operated by Vibra Healthcare of Mechanicsburg, PA, which operates 28 rehab and long-term-care hospitals in nine states.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'