MARLTON, NJ: Long named CEO at Marlton Rehabilitation Hospital
Michael Long has been named CEO at Marlton Rehabilitation Hospital. He previously was vice president of strategic planning and business development at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton, NJ. Marlton Rehabilitation Hospital is a 49-bed acute-rehabilitation hospital, specializing in stroke and orthopedic rehabilitation. It is owned and operated by Vibra Healthcare of Mechanicsburg, PA, which operates 28 rehab and long-term-care hospitals in nine states.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Access to EHR Notes Lauded by Patients, Providers