DANVILLE, KY: Taylor resigns as CEO/president of Ephraim McDowell Health
Ephraim McDowell Health, December 7, 2009
L. Clark Taylor Jr., president/CEO, Ephraim McDowell Health, has tendered his resignation, effective Jan. 4, 2010. Taylor has served in that role since July 2002. Taylor will begin service as CEO of Hospice of Chattanooga, TN, early next year. He will also serve on the staff of the First Centenary United Methodist Church in Chattanooga.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised