NEWTON, IA: Long named president/CEO of Stiff Medical Center
Skiff Medical Center has announced the appointment of Steve Long as president/CEO, effective mid-January. Long will take the position that was vacated by Kris Baumgart in early 2009 and subsequently filled in an interim capacity by Francie Jahn, vice president of Patient Care Services.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts