NEWTON, IA: Long named president/CEO of Stiff Medical Center
Skiff Medical Center has announced the appointment of Steve Long as president/CEO, effective mid-January. Long will take the position that was vacated by Kris Baumgart in early 2009 and subsequently filled in an interim capacity by Francie Jahn, vice president of Patient Care Services.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations