LOVELAND, CO: Schock named CEO at McKee Medical Center
Banner Health, December 14, 2009
Marilyn Schock, former associate administrator at Banner Health's 132-bed McKee Medical Center, will now serve as the hospital's CEO. Schock, the interim CEO, assumes the permanent position effective immediately. She has more than 23 years at Banner Health. For the past 14 months, Schock has served as the associate administrator for North Colorado Medical Center in Greeley—a 398-bed hospital operated by Banner Health.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'