TACOMA, WA: Franciscan Health System appoints new CMO
Franciscan Health System, December 14, 2009
Gregory Semerdjian, MD, has been named senior vice president/CMO for Franciscan Health System. For the past 10 years, Semerdjian served as vice president for medical and clinical operations for Denver-based Catholic Health Initiatives. CHI is among the largest non-profit health systems in the United States, with 75 hospitals and other care facilities in 19 states. Franciscan Health System is affiliated with CHI. Semerdjian, who served as Franciscan's interim CMO since July 31, succeeds Mike Newcomb, DO, who accepted a senior leadership position at Legacy Health System in Portland, OR.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'