IDA GROVE, IA: Horn Memorial names new CEO
Horn Memorial Hospital, December 14, 2009
The Horn Memorial Hospital Board of Directors has named Marc Augsburger as CEO/administrator. Augsburger was formerly the vice president of operations at Caro Memorial Hospital in Caro, MI. He began his duties at Horn Memorial Hospital Nov. 30.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US