IDA GROVE, IA: Horn Memorial names new CEO
Horn Memorial Hospital, December 14, 2009
The Horn Memorial Hospital Board of Directors has named Marc Augsburger as CEO/administrator. Augsburger was formerly the vice president of operations at Caro Memorial Hospital in Caro, MI. He began his duties at Horn Memorial Hospital Nov. 30.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'