PHILADELPHIA: Friends Hospital adds clinical, administrative staff
Friends Hospital, December 14, 2009
Friends Hospital, a 200-year-old psychiatric hospital in Northeast Philadelphia, announced that it has added two new members to its administrative staff and three to its clinical staff. Eve Townsend has joined as director of Social Services. Tamika Stewart has assumed the role of director of Utilization Management. James Jones, MD is now Medical Director of the Friends Hospital Admissions & Evaluations Center. Jonathan Shack, MD, has joined Friends as Medical Director of a general adult unit.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations