PHILADELPHIA: Friends Hospital adds clinical, administrative staff
Friends Hospital, December 14, 2009
Friends Hospital, a 200-year-old psychiatric hospital in Northeast Philadelphia, announced that it has added two new members to its administrative staff and three to its clinical staff. Eve Townsend has joined as director of Social Services. Tamika Stewart has assumed the role of director of Utilization Management. James Jones, MD is now Medical Director of the Friends Hospital Admissions & Evaluations Center. Jonathan Shack, MD, has joined Friends as Medical Director of a general adult unit.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch