PHILADELPHIA: Friends Hospital adds clinical, administrative staff
Friends Hospital, December 14, 2009
Friends Hospital, a 200-year-old psychiatric hospital in Northeast Philadelphia, announced that it has added two new members to its administrative staff and three to its clinical staff. Eve Townsend has joined as director of Social Services. Tamika Stewart has assumed the role of director of Utilization Management. James Jones, MD is now Medical Director of the Friends Hospital Admissions & Evaluations Center. Jonathan Shack, MD, has joined Friends as Medical Director of a general adult unit.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer