WEST PALM BEACH, FL: Metro Health Networks CEO steps down
Yahoo Finance, December 14, 2009
Metropolitan Health Networks, Inc., a provider of healthcare services in Florida, announced that Chairman/CEO Michael Earley will step down on March 31, 2010, or until his successor is engaged. He will remain a member of the board of directors. Eric Haskell, currently the board's lead independent director, will assume the duties of chairman immediately.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs