WEST PALM BEACH, FL: Metro Health Networks CEO steps down
Yahoo Finance, December 14, 2009
Metropolitan Health Networks, Inc., a provider of healthcare services in Florida, announced that Chairman/CEO Michael Earley will step down on March 31, 2010, or until his successor is engaged. He will remain a member of the board of directors. Eric Haskell, currently the board's lead independent director, will assume the duties of chairman immediately.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals