TAMPA: WellCare's Medicare lobbyist to depart
WellCare Health Plans Inc. has disclosed in a regulatory filing that Adam Miller, its senior vice president, national Medicare and government affairs, will leave the company effective Jan. 18. WellCare stated that Miller's position is being eliminated as part of its ongoing evaluation and realignment of core business functions to improve cost structure.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Medicare Opt-Out a Viable Physician Strategy
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'