CHANDLER, AZ: CHW creates new executive role
Catholic Healthcare West, December 14, 2009
Scott Nordlund has accepted the new position of vice president, New Venture and Partnership Development for the $10 billion Catholic Healthcare West system. In this system-wide leadership role, Nordlund will work in collaboration with local leadership in Arizona, Nevada, and California to direct the development of new ambulatory and major non-acute growth opportunities, as well innovative partnerships such as the one CHW currently has with United Surgical Partners, International. Nordlund served locally as chief strategy officer for St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, as well as CHW vice president of strategy for Arizona and Nevada.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream