CHANDLER, AZ: CHW creates new executive role
Catholic Healthcare West, December 14, 2009
Scott Nordlund has accepted the new position of vice president, New Venture and Partnership Development for the $10 billion Catholic Healthcare West system. In this system-wide leadership role, Nordlund will work in collaboration with local leadership in Arizona, Nevada, and California to direct the development of new ambulatory and major non-acute growth opportunities, as well innovative partnerships such as the one CHW currently has with United Surgical Partners, International. Nordlund served locally as chief strategy officer for St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, as well as CHW vice president of strategy for Arizona and Nevada.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public