WASHINGTON, PA: Washington Hospital CEO to retire
Washington Hospital, December 14, 2009
Telford W. Thomas, president/CEO of Washington Hospital, has announced his retirement effective May 31, after nearly 40 years at the hospital. Thomas, who was appointed president/CEO in 1992, will be succeeded by Executive Vice President Gary Weinstein.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts