SAN FRANCISCO: NAIC elects 2010 national, zone officers
National Association of Insurance Commissioners, December 14, 2009
The National Association of Insurance Commissioners elected the 2010 officers at the association's annual winter national meetings this month. They included President: West Virginia Insurance Commissioner Jane Cline; President-Elect: Iowa Insurance Commissioner Susan Voss; Vice President: Florida Insurance Commissioner Kevin McCarty; Secretary-Treasurer: Oklahoma Insurance Commissioner Kim Holland.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital