SAN FRANCISCO: NAIC elects 2010 national, zone officers
National Association of Insurance Commissioners, December 14, 2009
The National Association of Insurance Commissioners elected the 2010 officers at the association's annual winter national meetings this month. They included President: West Virginia Insurance Commissioner Jane Cline; President-Elect: Iowa Insurance Commissioner Susan Voss; Vice President: Florida Insurance Commissioner Kevin McCarty; Secretary-Treasurer: Oklahoma Insurance Commissioner Kim Holland.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers