CHICAGO: Stacey nominated chairman-elect at ACHE
Rulon F. Stacey, president and CEO, Poudre Valley Health System, Fort Collins, CO, has been nominated as the 2010-2011 chairman-elect of the American College of Healthcare Executives. The election will take place at the council of regents meeting preceding ACHE's 53rd Congress on Healthcare Leadership in Chicago, March 22-25. Board certified in healthcare management as an ACHE Fellow, Stacey has served as an ACHE governor since 2007.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?