TAMPA: WellCare Health Plans names new CEO
DailyFinance.com, December 28, 2009
WellCare Health Plans, Inc. has announced that Alec R. Cunningham, 42, has been elected CEO effective today. Cunningham, who is currently president of WellCare's Florida and Hawaii division, will succeed current President/CEO Heath Schiesser, who, as previously announced, will leave the company at the end of this year.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013