MARRIOTSVILLE, MD: New CEO named at Bon Secours St. Francis
Secours Health System and the Bon Secours St. Francis Health System have appointed Mark Nantz as its new CEO for Bon Secours St. Francis Health System in Greenville, SC. Nantz will assume his new responsibilities at St. Francis Feb. 1. Nantz comes to St. Francis from Carolinas HealthCare System, where he is currently president of Carolinas Medical Center-NorthEast in Concord, NC.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch