MARRIOTSVILLE, MD: New CEO named at Bon Secours St. Francis
Secours Health System and the Bon Secours St. Francis Health System have appointed Mark Nantz as its new CEO for Bon Secours St. Francis Health System in Greenville, SC. Nantz will assume his new responsibilities at St. Francis Feb. 1. Nantz comes to St. Francis from Carolinas HealthCare System, where he is currently president of Carolinas Medical Center-NorthEast in Concord, NC.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions