WOODSVILLE, NH: Ryan named CEO at Cottage Hospital
Cottage Hospital, December 28, 2009
The Cottage Hospital Board of Trustees has appointed Maria Ryan as the new CEO of Cottage Hospital, a 25-bed, critical access hospital in Woodsville, NH. The transition of this office is expected to be completed in late January. Ryan is has served a dual role as Cottage Hospital's CNO/COO for the past three years. She succeeds Reg Lavoie, the current CEO.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care